Policies & Procedures
NSGA Policies & Procedures
- Enrollment is ONGOING.
- Monthly charges will continue until we receive a DROP REQUEST via the iClass Parent Portal PRIOR to the 25th of the month.
- Tuition is based on 48 weeks; September – August.
- First month’s tuition is due at registration and paid monthly thereafter.
- Fees will be prorated for registrations submitted after the 1st of the month.
- Credit cards will be charged on the 1st of each month for the next month’s tuition (or first business day after the 1st if it falls on a weekend).
- If we are unable to process a payment due to a declined, expired, invalid credit card, etc., a $25 late fee will be applied to the account on the 5th of the next month.
- NO refunds or credits issued for dropped or missed classes.
Level Change/Class Transfers
- Students are assessed on an ongoing basis with the ability to move up as skill requirements are mastered.
- Quarterly skill testing is conducted with progress reports available online and sent home with each gymnast.
- Students and parents will be notified by their coach when ready to move to the next class level.
- A TRANSFER REQUEST must be submitted via the iClass Parent Portal to officially enroll/transfer to the next appropriate level class OR to switch to a different class day/time in the same level.
- TRANSFER REQUESTS must be submitted by the 25th of the month. If approved, students will start their new class on the first class of the next month.
- If desired class is showing FULL online, please contact the North Shore office.
- North Shore reserves the right to close or cancel a class if it is full or if there is not enough interest. Some classes may have a combination of ability levels. We will do our best to place your child in their first class choice
- Information can be found at WCCO.com as well as on the North Shore website and FB page.
- All class/camp registrations are completed through the iClass Parent Portal accessed on the North Shore Gymnastics website – www.northshoregym.org
- Parents must register for an age/level appropriate class for their child(ren). Please contact the North Shore office with questions regarding class selection or to schedule an assessment.
- A credit card payment is required with registration.
- Enrollment is ongoing until a DROP REQUEST is submitted via the iClass Parent Portal PRIOR to the 25th of the month.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class with fewer than 3 students at any time and help you find another class offering that will work for you.
- A DROP REQUEST must be submitted through the iClass Parent Portal PRIOR to the 25th of current month to avoid charges for the following month.
- Student’s last class date will be the last class in the current month, unless specified otherwise by the family.
- NO refunds or credits issued for missed or dropped classes.
- Each student is allowed 1 make up class per month
- Make-up tokens will be generated per absence with a maximum amount of 1 per month
- Make-up classes must be pre-scheduled with the North Shore front desk staff.
- Make-up classes are NOT GUARANTEED
- Students must be enrolled in the month of the make-up.
- NO refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Make-up tokens EXPIRE after 30 days
- Holidays are fixed into the monthly tuition rates and do not receive make-up classes.
- There include: New Year’s Eve/Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween (evening only), Thanksgiving (TH/F) and Christmas Eve/Day.
What to Wear
- Students should wear athletic clothing including: leotards, warm-ups, athletic pants, shorts, leggings and t-shirts.
- No baggy clothing.
- No shoes or socks in the gym.
- Hair must be pulled back.
- No jewelry